Registration is now open for the 2020 O’Donovan Clan Gathering!
From June 10-14, descendants of the noble Clan O’Donovan will gather in West Cork to celebrate our heritage, explore the most beautiful county in Ireland, and connect with O’Donovans and Donovans from Ireland as well as the global diaspora.
Early Bird Registration is open from now until April 7, 2020. Your Registration ticket includes:
- Entrance to the O’Donovan/Donovan Clan Cocktail Reception — (cash bar & finger foods provided)
- Genealogy sharing session Wednesday evening at the Westlodge Hotel
- Walking Tour of Bantry town
- Guided tour of Abbeystrewry Famine Cemetery (conducted twice during the Gathering)
- Admission and Tour of O’Donovan Castle, Drimoleague, with discussion of castle history
- Morning entrance to Skibbereen Heritage Centre
- Commemorative O’Donovan lapel pin, and more.
Tickets to events and admission to sites is limited; you’re encouraged to register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Early Bird Registration Ticket: $22.85 per adult | $12.24 per child aged 5-18 years | Free for children 0-4 years
More events such as Friday night Barbecue, Saturday Gala Banquet, demonstrations and day tours are being finalized, and will be ticketed separately. They will also be limited by venue capacity.